I know...I know what a lot of people are thinking. NO VBAC?? and the answer is a big fat nope. I wanted to try a VBAC for this baby, but my Dr. was VEHEMENTLY opposed to the idea. He is very supportive of VBAC but not a VBA2C, understandably as the risk of ones uterus blowing up is somewhat increased. SOOOO... to all you mamas who had a Cesarean, if you want a VBAC that is something to attempt with your second child, not your third. Unless you find a Dr. who is supportive(good luck as they are few and far between) or your planning a HBAC(home birth after Cesarean).
82. I hate that Christian thinks that everyone needs a short name, I really want to name the baby Chandler, but he says NO cause then the baby would get called "Chand".
83. I H-A-T-E when people call my husband "CHRIS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His name is Christian and he doesn't need a short name.
84. Riley is currently in a diaper, and Payt in his pajamas. Their hair resembles a tumble weed.
Where can I sign up for mother of the year?
85.As far as I know my mole is not cancerous. It was infected, gross I know.
86.I really like my Mother in laws wheat bread.
87.I drive a Toyota Avalon
88. I wish it were celery green like the new model.
89. I was proposed to in a cemetery.
90. I accepted.
91. I hate talking on the phone for the most part.
92. The world's best sandwich is the "Steak and Things" at this place in Ogden called Warrens. I am confident you won't find better. Dip it in ranch dressing. YUM
93. My favorite cereal is Honey Buzzers.
94. I wish I was like this lady I know named Heidi, cause her house is always super clean, and her life seems perfect. Its not.. It just looks that way, of course.
95. I married a really thoughtful man who takes care of me.
96.I only ever wanted to marry Christian. It took a lot of pleading to the Lord, but my desire was granted.
97. It still makes me laugh that we actually got married. It would be like wishing you won the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes and then them showing up at your door. That's how I feel.
98. I know the Lord answers prayers...sometimes it takes a lot of asking so He knows your really serious.
99. I unknowingly dated a MARRIED man briefly after I got home from my mission. YIKES! His wife left him for a period shortly there after.
100. I have had the same best friend for like ever. Jesse is her name.
101. I struggle to try new things, make new friends, and meet new people.. I am comfortable with just being comfortable...I will probably never be the girl who has a ward full of friends that she hangs out with.
102. I love when Payton sings Primary songs, he can't carry a tune to save his life, but its so sweet.
103. I love when Riley sings "Book of Mormon Stories" He does the actions and its about the cutest thing ever.
104. Sometimes I feel like a bad mom cause Payt likes to tell knock knock jokes like a kajillion times a day and there so dumb that I can't even muster a fake laugh, and He'll be like "Mom laugh a funny laugh" and most the time I just can't. So then I ask him to tell Riley his jokes and I feel real bad.
105. I love when Riley snorts, or if he thinks he's gonna eat soon( like when we pull into Mcdonald's parking lot) he starts to pretend like he's eating chopping and swallowing.
106. You should all know that Christian edits this blog;) Have you ever seen a little swear and then its gone? Replaced with a word like "anti social" ???? My husbands a good man.