I just want to join in Ms. Glamazon's party..This totally counts for my 1000 tidbits.
292. I have to be to work in 2 hours. I have sooooo much to do to get ready. But I must participate in this! Its for reasons like this my house is always a mess.
293. Yesterday I listened to "Shake That" by Eminem 3 times. It was the edited version, but lets be honest.. Is there really a edited version???
294. I locked myself in the bathroom and actually danced in the mirror to it.
295. It relieved a lot of stress and was quite funny.
296. Sometimes I say sorry to people...and I really don't mean it!
297. I am addicted to foxnews and people.com, I have been trying not to frequent them and its really hard.
298. Once at work on a really busy night a fried green tomato fell off a appetizer plate and I picked it back up and put in on the plate. 10 second rule right? NEGATIVE! That was disgusting.
299. My children watch like 15 hours of tv everyday.
300. I wash plastic bottle liners cause I am to cheap to keep buying them.
301. I haven't put laundry away for at least a week, its all teetering on the changing table. Sweetie if your missing something look there.
302. Right before Christmas I was at the mall and this big monster truck parked so close to me I couldn't open my door AT ALL. I had my baby, and Riley and it was snowing and I was sooooo mad. So I threw a empty coke cup on the hood of the truck.
303. I was still mad so I then threw a banana peel up there.
304. I was still seething so I opened a brownie mix and threw it up on the hood of the truck.
305. It didn't explode all over the truck as I would have liked...
306. So then I got out of my car and manually spread it all over the wet hood. I felt so much better afterwards!
307. The warm fuzzy feeling over my caper lasted only 10 minutes. Then I waited for the police to call for the next 24 hours. They never did. Phew!
308. Since I had Finn I sometimes forget to change Riley. Christian will come home and his diaper will have exploded in his jeans and he's soaking wet. Sad I know.
309. Today I lost Riley for like 6 minutes at Babies R Us. The store went on like shut down while a whole slew of employees searched for him. I thought for sure he'd been kidnapped and I was ready to have a melt down when they located the little stinker.